Translate

Monday, December 22, 2014

Christmas Is Here!!!

Hello again! Well I hope the Christmas spirit has brightened you as it has me! Aren't you enjoying this Christmas season?  I always look forward to this time of the year! The excitement of putting the tree up, decorating it, having a wood stove warm you from the cold and a hot cup of peppermint tea along with all the other wonderful exciting things that go on this time of the year. But the most important thing is the reason behind it all! The reason why Christmas is even in existence. The Lord was so merciful and kind and loving to give his own Son up, so that he could have a personal relationship with us. He gave up practically everything so that he could have a personal relationship with me!! He makes me feel so special! And I AM VERY special to Him! Everyone on this earth IS VERY SPECIAL TO HIM!!!!!  
I hope you all have a very merry and wonderful CHRIST-mas and a Happy New Year!

May God Bless you all,
His Girl, Abigail J. L. G.
P.S. I'd like to recommend that you look up the song "Drummer Boy" by Pentatonix.
They are really talented! I really enjoy their versions of the Christmas carols. Enjoy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment