Translate

Sunday, January 18, 2015

Happy (LATE) New Year!!!

Happy (Late) New Year! Whew!!!! I cannot believe how time can fly by so quickly!!! Well the New Year has brought many new and exciting things.Well I spent the New Year away from home with part of my family. While my sister, Faith stayed home, my other siblings, my parents and I went down South close to the boarder of Mexio. We were playing music for the Winter Texans. Many older couples that come down from the Northern cold states, spend most of the year in this warm wonderful state of Texas! We left the week of Christmas and didn't come back until late last week. It was so wonderful down there! They have fruit trees down there! They have Oranges, Grapefruits, Lemons and Tangerines! I had never picked common fruit like those off of a tree before! Now I can say I have! God has truly blessed us abundantly! More than what we deserve. Well I'm not much of a seamstress but I've been busy making a Ruffle bag I received for Christmas. 
I have been enjoying it very much! 
Well I hope God has brought you all a blessed New Year! I know he has me! May God continue to Bless you all in this new year!
His Girl, Abigail J. L. Grubb

No comments:

Post a Comment