Translate

Thursday, February 12, 2015

Learning To Grow Up

Hello again!! I hope you all are doing well.
 There are some days when only Josh and I along with Dad and Mom are only the ones home. Yesterday was one of those dys. We had a practice. It was a little glimpse into the future of how it would be only us four in the band. It was exciting and empty all at once. It was a learning situation. 

Josh and I being the youngest, always had the older ones to look up to. They did all the talking and everything else. And now they weren't there! Well they are but.....not all the time. :) Everyday someone's going somewhere. 
I always thought that it would be all of us in the band. A great big happy family. Nope, times are changing. And for a good reason! I can't wait till all of us kids have our own lives and families! Like my older sister has! 

It's always hard to get everyone together. We've been putting a video up on our YouTube channel every Friday. It can get really hard to do that sometimes! 

Do you have a big family? Let me know in comments below. 
Until next time, 
          His Girl, 
               Abigail J. L. Grubb
"Praise him with the timbrel and dance: praise him with stringed instruments and organs" -Psalms 150:4

Listen to our band here: (https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=QBhj1aY0P8A)
Let me know what you think about it in the comments section below.:)

No comments:

Post a Comment