Translate

Sunday, May 24, 2015

Rain, Flooding, Flowers and Grey Skies.

Hello again! This year has been so wet and pretty that we've had a continuous spring! (Which is my favorite season) God has been blessing us way beyond any kind of measure! With rain, beautiful cool weather, flowers, life, the beautiful songs of the birds and no damage from flooding or tornadoes! He has been keeping us safe under his wings and his mighty strong hand. There is no way I could turn my back on Him!



I found it very awesome, that last year, Texas had it's worst drought in over 500 years and now God has been blessing us with all this rain!!! He is so amazing and just plain AWESOME!!!! 

I hope and pray that you will be safe in this flooding and tornado season and that God will have his way with you and that you may come to know Christ as your personal Savior as I have!!!
May He bless you, 
His forever girl, 
Abigail J. L. Grubb


No comments:

Post a Comment