Translate

Wednesday, June 24, 2015

To the Best Father. Ever.

Dad, thank you so much for your great wisdom. Thank you for the great many things you've taught me and for the the little things that mean so much although they were very small. I could not wish for better Father. There is no one in comparison. You are the most hard working man I have ever known. You always made sure we had enough food on the table and you worked harder and longer if we didn't. Now that all those days and weeks are gone, that you had to work six days a week, I've had so much fun with you, since you left your job to sing full time. It's been a joy, delight, and privilege to see you grow in the Lord and see how he's strengthed your faith in certain ereas. Thank you for teaching us kids the beauty of music and for teaching us the value of beautiful music. I love you, Daddy! Your the BEST Daddy that anyone could ask for. You've been such a great Dad to me. I couldn't imagine life without you!! May God continue to Bless you and may he grant you a long life.
Your forever daughter, Abigail J. L. Grubb



No comments:

Post a Comment