Translate

Monday, November 16, 2015

Crazy Life: God's kind of Crazy.

Hello, dear friends! How are y'all? I am swell! So, how have y'all been enjoying life?
I have been learning so much for the past four months or so. First off, I would like to say that I love this kind of "Crazy Life" that God has seen fit to have me go through! It's been so fun and the things I have and am learning are changing my life, little by little. God's grace and patience is sooo great and having him as my teacher, has been not only enjoyable and lovely but awesome and crazy fun!
I've always been the sort of girl who likes to depend on a certain something or another and who doesn't really like change but God has changed that. He has changed me and given me a love for change. I wouldn't say my life has been dull up to this point, in fact, I would even venture to say that it has been quite the opposite. I call it God's Crazy Life. So, yes I love crazy now, and I'm getting used to being the only girl at home. God has been so good to me in teaching me lifelong lessons and shaping my personality into what He wants. I've learned that His reasons are the best, though we may not understand them. I've learned that life is so very short and it goes by so quickly. My nephew and nieces are growing way too fast! I can recall the day each of them were born like it was yesterday yet in reality it was almost five years ago, four years ago and three years ago! God has opened my eyes to this strange reality and it is very hard to grasp. I have also learned that time is short, the hours, days, months and the years get shorter as you grow older. I am nearly seventeen years of age and I feel as though life has sped up on me. Though not entirely. Somedays I feel like the days are so long! But all of this is a lesson I've learned. A very clear message that reads: Life is short so do all you can for God.  The Internet is another thing. I am quite guilty of this too: getting sucked into what other people are doing and what they are posting, where they've been, and so on. The Internet has stolen practically ALL of our time and time is money! We spend most, if not all our time on this wicked device. Yes, it is a tool but sometimes it can snatch away our time before we even notice it or even know it. God has opened my eyes to so many truths and has been showing me how I can better serve Him with my time, my efforts, my money, my talents, my dreams, my wants and in my daily life. I could not even imagine a world  or life without Him.
May God open your eyes to see His truths and plans He has for your life, and May He bless you abundantly.
His Forever Girl,
Abigail J.
"With my soul have I desired thee in the night; yea, with my spirit within me will I seek thee early: for when thy judgments are in the earth, the inhabitants of the world will learn righteousness." ~Isaiah 26:9





6 comments:

  1. Very good reminder that I needed. :-)
    Love you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad it was a help to you. I am still learning a lot and just waiting on the Lord for direction. I love and miss you too!

      Delete
  2. Thankful for a moment to read your thoiughts. My crazy life is abundant and certainly not what I expected but I love going God's way whatever that may bring.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thankful for a moment to read your thoiughts. My crazy life is abundant and certainly not what I expected but I love going God's way whatever that may bring.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy (belated) birthday, Abi!!!!!! I hope you had a wonderful and blessed day!
    Thank you so much for this encouraging post. Very timely for me.
    Y'all come by some time and see us, okay? :)
    Abigail "Grace"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Abigail! :) I had a great day! I'm so glad to have been an encouragement!
      We should come and see ya'll soon!!!

      Delete