Translate

Friday, January 8, 2016

Pears + Spices = Loveliness

I'm so sorry for my delay in writing to you all.
I've been soo busy I just haven't found the time to write. Oh well, but anyway, here I am and writing.

So, I made Pear Butter! I looked up recipes online and debated over wether I should follow one or just make up my own so I went with making up my own. :) I mean, come on! It's WAY more fun if you make your own and it really feels like you accomplished something. (I know I felt that way. ;))
I made a video of it and I'm pretty pleased about how it turned out! Photography and videography go hand in hand! Those are my life-long dreams. Well, enough about my dreams and such, lets get back to what I was talking about in the first place. :/ (sorry 'bout that!)
Here's the recipe I made up:

About 10 to 15 pears cooked in crock pot
1 1/2 tsp. Cloves
3 tsp. Homemade Vanilla
2 Tbsp. Brown Sugar
2 tsp. Ginger
2 tsp. Cinnamon

Add each spice and then stir. Add all the rest, repeating this process. After adding all ingredients, taste. You always have to taste your food! Put into glass jars or any container accessible. Put in fridge to cool. After 20 minutes or so, serve and enjoy!
Here's the video that I made: Please enjoy it!


His forever learning girl,
Abigail J. L.

5 comments:

  1. Cute video! What software did you use to edit it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Grace! I used the iMovie app. I tried to comment on one of your blog post and I pushed publish but it didn't show up. Do you know why?

      Delete
    2. I had to approve it. Sorry about that. I approved both of them. Do you want me to remove one?

      Delete
    3. Yes, if you could that would be great! The second would probably be the one you'd want to delete. :) ;) Thanks a lot, Grace!

      Delete
  2. Alrighty there. I deleted one. SOOO excited that you won the giveaway with Olivia!!!! Is she going to come down to Texas?
    :)

    ReplyDelete