Translate

Thursday, February 2, 2017

Learning and Growing

Hello all!
So, I have been interning at Bulk Herb Store for the past two weeks and this will be my last week here, making it a total of 3 weeks in all. :)
I have had a wonderful time here with my sister, and I've come to really love my job here, the people I get to work with and the beautiful land I've come to adore, despite how bitter cold it can get in January. ;) I still like Tennessee, but I think I'll stick with Texas for the time being. :) :D
So, anyway. :-)
If any of you were wondering what I do here, I am the photographer, since they don't have one. Here is just a glimpse into what my job consist of:
First, I setup all the props, pretty bowls, herbs etc.. and then have a mini photo session with each herb, then I come in out of the sometimes freezing, always beautiful and lovely crisp air. Then I might whip up myself a bullet-proof coffee latte drink (or tea:))and thus begins the very long task of downloading the photos from the camera and into Lightroom (which has become my very fun and amazing best friend! And foe at times....). :) Some days, I will just edit photos from the previous day and just edit all day long, but most of the days, I do half and half: Picture taking and editing.
I've learned so much over the coarse of 3 weeks here.
When Lightroom gave me some trouble I would go search about on the internet and learn all I could about how to fix that certain problem. I spent the whole first half of the day trying to figure out what happened to it and then I updated the 2013-2014 version for the new 2015 version. That fixed it and I learned so much as I searched the internet and I was at my whits end when sweet Lauren suggested to the update. I've enjoyed learning all I have. And I feel I've come so far since first, I came.As I look back on those first days here, it's as if I knew nothing then! 
I found that I knew stuff that I didn't know, I knew! (Did you get that sentence?!)
This trip has been very educational in a very good way. 

MY GOD HOLD'S THE KEY TO MY HEART. 

I am always amazed and in unbelief that I am here. I CAN'T believe that I'm actually doing what I love doing. And doing it for JESUS! I can't even believe how Blessed I am. That I have a God that loves me dearly, SO MUCH that HE GAVE HIS ONLY SON FOR MY SALVATION, and to BLESS me so much with an AMAZING FAMILY!!! Oh, it's a priceless life when you live with and for JESUS CHRIST.
I really live in dream with the Prince who made the skies blue and the GOD who CREATED the fluffy white things that don't fall out of the canvas, we call sky!!

 
Words cannot even describe the certain LOVE I possess for my LORD.

Moments are fleeting but people are everlasting. Spend those fleeting moments with your loved ones so you won't regret but joyfully remember.
Live life and have fun!

"Beloved, let us love one another: for love is of God; and every one that loveth is born of God, and knoweth God." -1 John 4:7
"Beloved if God so loved us, we ought also to love one another." -1 John 4:11

~His Girl, Abigail

No comments:

Post a Comment