Translate

Wednesday, April 26, 2017

One Full Happy Day. :)

Hello my dear readers!
How are you all? I am doing great. :)
I am now legalized! 
After 3 tests and a lot of waiting and finally GIVING EVERYTHING including this small thing to GOD, I am now a licensed driver. Not because of me, but God. You may think it is strange of me to give this 'tiny' normal thing to GOD, it isn't strange, it's called being dedicated to GOD. Jesus is my all so why shouldn't I give Him my all?? God is my best friend, my help, my shield, my love. He is my everything, so why shouldn't I give Him my Everything?? He has taught me a lot, just through these tests. It was hard, yes, but when I gave it to God and asked Him to take over it was easier. I am so grateful and thankful that I have JESUS by my side ALWAYS AND FOREVER. I would be lost without HIM. "Let every thing that hath breath praise the LORD. Praise ye the LORD." Psalm 150:6,  I haven't driven a lot these past 2 days but I really don't mind it. :) But I am so excited! All I have left to do is to figure out the insurance and all that adulting stuff, than I can truly drive legally. :)
 I can't tell you how happy I am to have those tests over and done with.....Ah. I feel so confident now! They actually let me pass!!! I failed twice but the third times a charm, right??

Right after I got my license! You might not think I look that happy here but, believe me, I was VERY happy!!
 After my test we went to Panera Bread-a restaurant/bakery. Mom let me drive all over town and on the way home. (!) After we went there, I asked her if we go to Jo-Ann's, so she said yes and we went and I looked (more like drooled) over ALL the wonderful fabrics and patterns. It was so amazing. I am determined to think that Jo-Ann's was accidentally named that, instead of Abigail's Fabric Store. :-) ;-D For one, it describes me and my personality perfectly. I mean, it has painting supplies, cake decorating supplies, fabrics, patterns, buttons, gardening stuff, the list goes on!!
Vintage Patterns. My favorite!! <3
 I actually got these 3 for $5.00 and saved $56.00! As you can see, I was very happy!
Recently I've been into the 1930's fashions and when I found this one (in the middle) I was super happy! I can't wait to start it!
If any of you didn't know already, I have a sewing blog which you can view here, if you like. :) I'll post on there soon, don't worry. :)
Well gotta go!
I hope all of you are doing well and are enjoying this Spring weather!
His Girl,
Abigail


No comments:

Post a Comment