Translate

Saturday, April 29, 2017

One Lovely Blog Award And My Nominations.

Hello all!
I know this is the most I have ever blogged, in like......forever??? I know, two blog posts right after each other? It's unheard of, I know, but I totally misunderstood what the "One Lovely Blog Award" meant. I didn't realize I was supposed to spread the love! Oh, me oh my, I'm a mess I know! Anyway....

I was pleasantly surprised and so happy when I read my lovely and sweet friend, Grace's blogpost a few weeks back! Her and I are practically best friends and she is a darling. ;-) She is just a blessing in my life! Thank you, Grace for nominating me for the One Lovely Blog Award! You are just too sweet, my friend and so very beautiful! <3 <3

Here are the rules:
-Thank the person who nominated you and leave a link to their blog
-Post about the award
-Share seven facts about yourself
-Nominate at most 15 people
-Let your nominees know that they’ve been nominated

Seven facts about me…
1. I’m second to the last of 8 children, which makes me #7.  I had to learn to grow up a lot after the "older" ones moved out, which has really molded me into what I am today. And I am so happy how God has planned everything out so perfectly. :)
2. I'm a DREAMER. A real dreamer. I have so many dreams you wouldn't be able to count all of them! Also, I used to be a introvert and then I changed to a extrovert and now I'm kinda in the middle of the two, stuck with a bunch of dreams. :)
3. I love vintage stuff, vintage fashion, sewing, music, history, traveling, art, painting, missions, reading, 1940's music, listening to old records, babies, homemaking, farming, creating things-writing, blogging, graphics-anything, and visiting with and meeting new people. I also, love to listen to older folks tell stories of their life in the old days. (Can you see the dreamer in me yet?)
4.  I enjoy electronics. As in photography, videography, filmography and editing, but that's about it. 
5. I enjoy rainy days with a cup of tea or coffee but I also enjoy bright, sunny, spring, green  and bloomy days enjoyed with a cup of iced unsweet tea or coffee. :) 
6. I am a hoarder. Of everything vintage and artful. And I am working on that real hard.... :/
7. Most of ALL, I love JESUS with ALL of my heart, mind and soul. He is my EVERYTHING and my Ultimate Love. I love His creations and I love Him so much, I would die for Him. 


My nominations are: (You gals have the most cute and darling blogs!)

Well I just want to say I am encouraged and blessed by each of you girl's blogs. Ya'll are a blessing to me! May God Bless each and every one of you!
And if you have a blog, dear reader, please share it with me below. I would love to visit it and share it with others
God's Blessing on you all,
~His Girl,
Abigail J. L. G.


1 comment:

  1. You're too sweet, Abigail! Thanks for re-nominating me! <3

    ReplyDelete